Anthony Davis' Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to square off against Brandon Ingram-led New Orleans Pelicans at the Crypto.com Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Lakers are placed at the 13th spot with 26 wins in 58 matches while the pelicans have managed the seventh place with a 30-28 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Lakers, who lost their last game against Portland Trail Blazers, have won four matches while the Pelicans, who defeated Oklahoma City Thunder in their previous game, have lost six matches. The Lakers have lost 14 of their 27 home games while the Pelicans have won 10 of their 28 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers and the Pelicans shared five wins each.
- The Lakers and the Pelicans faced each other twice this season and both shared a victory at their home.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Dennis Schroder, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- Pelicans: Zion Williamson, EJ Liddell
- Lakers: LeBron James, Mo Bamba
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 120-116 Pelicans)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 34-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Pelicans at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Lakers -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 233.5 (Over)
Prediction: Lakers 120-116 Pelicans
- The Lakers have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Pelicans are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers lost seven of the 22 games they were named the favorites while the Pelicans won eight of the 30 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Lakers won 11 of the 36 games they were named the underdogs while the Pelicans lost six of the 28 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pelicans are scoring 115.3 points per game while the Lakers are averaging 117 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Lakers are averaging 1.3 points less per game, and the Pelicans are managing a difference of 1.7 points more per game.
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 30.2 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 26.2 points per game.
- For the Pelicans, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (21.8) and CJ McCollum (21.1).
Los Angeles Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and New Orleans Pelicans will take place on February 16 at 8:30 am IST (Feb 15, 10:00 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and New Orleans Pelicans will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and New Orleans Pelicans can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app