The Los Angeles Lakers will lock horns against the Oklahoma City Thunder in a thrilling Western conference match at the Crypto.com Arena. In the Western Conference standings, the Lakers are placed at the 13th spot with 25 wins in 54 matches. Whereas the Thunder are in the 12th spot with a 25-28 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In the last game, the Thunder lost to the Golden State Warriors, whereas the Lakers lost to New Orleans Pelicans. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Lakers and Thunder have won five games each. LA has lost 12 of their 25 home games while Thunder has won 9 of their 24 road games so far this season.
Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers have won seven games. LA and Oklahoma will be locking horns for the first time in the 2022-23 season.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis and Russell Westbrook as their star players.
- The Thunder includes Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Josh Giddey and Luguentz Dort as their star players.
- Lakers: LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Austin Reaves and Scotty Pippen Jr.
- Thunder: Luguentz Dort, Jeremiah Robinson-Earl, Aleksej Pokusevski, Chet Holmgren.
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 120 – Thunder 116)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 29-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-36
- 4th quarter: 30- 23
Thunder at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): Lakers (Thunder +7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5
Prediction: Lakers 120 – Thunder 116
- The Lakers have -290 odds to win the game while the Thunder are listed with +240 odds to clinch the victory.
- The Lakers have won 8 out of the 16 games as favorites in the 2022-23 season.
- Thunder has a record of 15-24 in games as the underdog on the money line.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers are scoring 117.1 points per game while the Thunder are averaging 117.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Thunder are allowing 1.4 points less than they score, while the Lakers are conceding 1.3 points more than they score.
- For the Lakers, eight players are averaging more than 10 points per game. LeBron James leads the squad with 30.0 points per game followed by Anthony Davis (27.1) and Russell Westbrook (15.1).
- For the Thunder, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the squad with 31 points per game followed by Josh Giddey (16.2) and Luguentz Dort (14.1).
Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Oklahoma City Thunder will take place on February 8 at 8:30 am IST (Feb 7, 10:00 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between the Los Angeles Lakers and Oklahoma City Thunder will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Oklahoma City Thunder can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app