Los Angeles Lakers and Portland Trail Blazers are scheduled to square off against each other for the first time in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Sunday, October 23 at the Crypto.com Arena. While the Lakers would be expecting their star players like Russell Westbrook and Patrick Beverley to step up in the Sunday's game, the Rip City will be riding in Damian Lillard's shoulders.
After failing to reach the playoffs last season, the Lakers continued their struggle to win games in the NBA 2022-23 regular season as the LeBron James side faced defeats in both of their opening fixtures. On the other hand, the Trail Blazers are on a two-game winning streak and will look to continue their unbeaten run.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trail Blazers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers have won six games while the Trail Blazers were victorious on four occasions.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Patrick Beverley and Lonnie Walker as their star players.
- The Trail Blazers include Damian Lillard, Josh Hart, Jerami Grant and Jusuf Nurkic as their star players. How to watch Lakers vs Trail Blazers live telecast?
Average Quarter score:
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 24-25
- 3rd quarter: 26-24
- 4th quarter: 27-28
Trail Blazers at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Lakers -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 210 points (Under)
Prediction: Lakers 107-103 Trail Blazers
- The Lakers have +120 odds to pick up the win, while the Trail Blazers are listed at -150 to claim victory.
- LA Lakers are 6-4 (60%) in their last 10 games against Portland Trail Blazers.
Against The Spread:
- Last season, the Trail Blazers managed 106.2 points per game while the Lakers averaged 112.1 ppg.
- From their opponents in the last season, the Lakers averaged 3.0 points less per game, and the Trail Blazers were outscored by 8.9 points per game.
- The Lakers are 7-3 (70%) in under bets in their last 10 games against the Trail Blazers.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.