LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to square off against Damian Lillard-less Portland Trail Blazers in the NBA 2022-23 regular season at the Crypto.com Arena. While the Trail Blazers lost their last game against Brooklyn Nets by 14 points, the Lakers faced a 1-point defeat against Indiana Pacers in their last match.
Los Angeles Lakers are struggling to register consecutive wins in the NBA 2022-23 regular season as the Purple and Gold team are placed on the 13th spot in the Western Conference standings with seven victories in 19 games so far. On the other hand, Portland Trail Blazers have managed 11 victories in two games to claim the sixth spot in the points table.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trail Blazers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Trail Blazers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Lakers won four games.
- Portland won their previous fixture this season against LA Lakers by two points.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Lonnie Walker as their star players.
- The Trail Blazers include Damian Lillard, Josh Hart, Jerami Grant, Jusuf Nurkic as their star players.
- Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard, Keon Johnson, Gary Payton II
- Lakers: Patrick Beverley, Cole Swider
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 115-112 Trail Blazers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 28-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Trail Blazers at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5 points (Portland +5)
Over/Under (OU): 226 (Under)
Prediction: Lakers 115-112 Trail Blazers
- The Lakers are placed on -210 odds to win the game while the Trail Blazers have +190 odds to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers have lost four of the nine games they were named favorites while the Trail Blazers won five of the 11 games they played as underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Trail Blazers managed 109.7 points per game while the Lakers averaged 112.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Lakers averaged 2.2 points less per game, and the Trail Blazers managed a difference of 0.6 points less per game.
- For the Lakers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Anthony Davis leads the squad with 26.2 points per game followed by LeBron James with 25.4 points per game.
- For the Trail Blazers, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Damian Lillard leads the squad with 26.3 points per game followed by Anfernee Simons (23.2) and Jerami Grant (21.5).
Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trail Blazers: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trail Blazers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Portland Trail Blazers will take place on December 1 at 9:00 am IST (Nov 30, 10:30 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trail Blazers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Portland Trail Blazers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trail Blazers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Portland Trail Blazers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trail Blazers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.