Max Verstappen is a Dutch-Belgian racing driver who competes under the Dutch flag in Formula One with Red Bull R acing. Verstappen's father and mother were both Formula 1 drivers, thus his association with motorsports has been very long as he competed in Formula One even before obtaining a driving license for his 18th birthday.
Verstappen has accumulated a significant fanbase around the world for his racing skills in such a way that Grand Prix events have dedicated grandstands for their fans who travel from the Netherlands to other countries like Belgium, Austria, and Hungary which have helped them to boost ticket sales for European races.
Age: 25 years
Date of Birth: 30 Sep 1997
Height: 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)
Max Verstappen's Net Worth is estimated to be around $70 million according to sources like Celebrity Net Worth. Currently, as per Forbes in May 2023, he was the 22nd highest-paid athlete in the world.
Max Verstappen sponsors or endorsements have companies like Jumbo (Dutch Supermarket), Ziggo (Dutch Pay TV), G Star RAW (Cloth Designing company), CarNext.com, Red Bull, Via Play, and EA Sports.
Max Verstappen owns Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Renault R.S.01, Aston Martin Valkyrie, Ferrari Monza SP2, and Acura NSX Type S. The two-time reigning world champion also owns a private jet Falcon-900EX which is estimated to be around $12-16 million.
Records and Achievements:
* Won Laureus Sportsman of the Year award in 2022
* Won the Dutch Sportsperson of the Year award in 2016, 2021.
* Won two Formula One titles consecutively (2021 & 2022).
* Won Zandvoort Masters in 2014
* Youngest F1 driver of all-time
* Verstappen holds the record for winning most races (15) in a season (2022).
* First Formula 1 winner from the Netherlands.
* Verstappen holds the record for winning most podium finishes (18) in a season (2022).
* Autosport International Racing Driver of the Year in 2021.
* FIA Personality of the Year award from 2015-17