Ja Morant-led Memphis Grizzlies are scheduled to host Tyrese Haliburton's Indiana Pacers in the NBA 2022-23 regular season at the FedExForum on Sunday. While the Grizzlies have lost their last five NBA fixtures, the Pacers are currently on a two-game losing streak. In their last 10 NBA matches, Memphis shared five wins and losses while Indiana won just one game.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Grizzlies have managed the second place in the Western Conference standings with 31 wins in 49 matches while the Pacers are placed at the ninth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 24-27 record. The Grizzlies have lost just three of their 23 home games while the Pacers have won eight of their 25 road games so far this season.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Indiana Pacers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Pacers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Grizzlies won four games.
- Memphis defeated Indiana by 18 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- The Pacers include Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Myles Turner, Bennedict Mathurin, Jalen Smith as their star players.
- Pacers: Tyrese Haliburton, Daniel Theis
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams, Desmond Bane, Danny Green, John Konchar
Average Quarter score: (Grizzlies 118-110 Pacers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-26
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Pacers at Grizzlies: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): Pacers +8.5 (-110) | Grizzlies -8.5 (-110)
Over/Under (OU): 241.5 (O: -108 | U: -112)
Prediction: Grizzlies 118-110 Pacers
- The Pacers have +290 odds to pick up the win, while the Grizzlies are listed at -350 to claim victory.
- This season, the Grizzlies lost 13 of the 43 games they were named the favorites while the Pacers won 12 of the 30 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Grizzlies won one of the six games they were named the underdogs while the Pacers lost nine of the 21 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pacers are scoring 115.1 points per game while the Grizzlies are averaging 117.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Grizzlies are averaging 4.5 points more per game, and the Pacers are managing a difference of 1.7 points less per game.
- For the Grizzlies, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.3 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.6 points per game.
- For the Pacers, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Tyrese Haliburton leads the squad with 20.2 points per game followed by Buddy Hield (17.6), Bennedict Mathurin (17.6) and Myles Turner (17.4).
Memphis Grizzlies vs Indiana Pacers: How to Watch
When and where will the Memphis Grizzlies vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Indiana Pacers will take place on January 30 at 4:30 am IST (Jan 29, 6:00 pm ET) at the FedExForum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Memphis Grizzlies vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Indiana Pacers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Memphis Grizzlies vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Indiana Pacers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Memphis Grizzlies vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app