Ja Morant's Memphis Grizzlies are scheduled to square off against Jordan Clarkson-led Utah Jazz at the FedExForum in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Grizzlies have managed the second place with 34 wins in 56 matches while the Jazz are placed at the 10th spot with a 29-30 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Grizzlies, who lost their previous game against Boston Celtics, have won three matches while the Jazz, who defeated Indiana Pacers in their last fixture, have shared five wins and losses each. Memphis have lost five of their 28 home games while Utah have won 11 of their 29 road games so far this season.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Utah Jazz: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Jazz have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Grizzlies won three games.
- Memphis and Utah faced each other thrice this season and the Jazz won both their home fixtures while the Grizzlies won a home game.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- The Jazz include Lauri Markkanen, Jordan Clarkson, Collin Sexton, Russell Westbrook as their star players.
- Jazz: Russell Westbrook
- Grizzlies: -
Average Quarter score: (Grizzlies 118-113 Jazz)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Jazz at Grizzlies: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Jazz +7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 239.5 (Under)
Prediction: Grizzlies 118-113 Jazz
- The Grizzlies have -300 odds to pick up the win, while the Jazz are listed at +250 to claim victory.
- This season, the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 48 games they were named the favorites while the Jazz won 11 of the 27 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Grizzlies won just one of the eight games they were named the underdogs while the Jazz lost 14 of the 32 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Jazz are scoring 117.6 points per game while the Grizzlies are averaging 116.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Grizzlies are averaging 3.9 points more per game, and the Jazz are managing a difference of 0.4 points more per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.5 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.4 points per game.
- For the Jazz, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Lauri Markkanen leads the squad with 24.8 points per game followed by Jordan Clarkson with 20.9 points per game.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Utah Jazz: How to Watch
When and where will the Memphis Grizzlies vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Utah Jazz will take place on February 16 at 6:30 am IST (Feb 15, 8:00 pm ET) at the FedExForum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Memphis Grizzlies vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Utah Jazz will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Memphis Grizzlies vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Utah Jazz can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Memphis Grizzlies vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app