Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to host Nikola Jokic's Denver Nuggets at the FTX Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Monday. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Heat, who are on a two-game winning streak, won six matches while the Nuggets, who lost their previous game against Orlando Magic, shared five wins and losses each.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Heat are placed at the sixth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 32 wins in 57 matches while the Nuggets have managed the top place in the Western Conference standings with a 39-18 record. Miami have lost nine of their 28 home games while Denver have won 12 of their 26 road games so far this season.
Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Heat won two games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Denver defeated Miami by five points.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, and Victor Oladipo as their star players.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- Nuggets: Collin Gillespie
- Heat: Nikola Jovic, Omer Yurtseven, Duncan Robinson, Victor Oladipo, Kyle Lowry, Udonis Haslem
Average Quarter score: (Heat 114-119 Nuggets)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-27
- 3rd quarter: 28-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nuggets at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Nuggets +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 223.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 114-119 Nuggets
- The Heat have -135 odds to pick up the win, while the Nuggets are listed at +110 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat lost 12 of the 32 games they were named the favorites while the Nuggets won five of the 11 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Heat won 12 of the 25 games they were named the underdogs while the Nuggets lost 12 of the 46 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nuggets are scoring 117.2 points per game while the Heat are averaging 108.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Heat are averaging 0.3 points more per game, and the Nuggets are managing a difference of 4.3 points more per game.
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 21.9 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.6) and Tyler Herro (20.6).
- For the Nuggets, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.9 points per game followed by Jamal Murray with 20.2 points per game.
Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Denver Nuggets will take place on February 14 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 13, 7:30 pm ET) at the FTX Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Denver Nuggets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Denver Nuggets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app