Jimmy Butler's Miami Heat are scheduled to square off against Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks at the Kaseya Center on Tuesday in the 2023 NBA In-Season Tournament. In the East Group B standings, the Heat are placed third with two wins in three matches while the Bucks have won all three matches to manage the top spot.
In the 2023-24 NBA Eastern Conference standings, Miami, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, are placed fifth with a 10-7 record while Milwaukee, who won their last two games, have managed the top spot with 12 wins in 17 matches. The Heat have lost one of their five home games while the Bucks have shared four wins and losses each in their eight road games so far this season.
Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks shared two wins each last season in their four regular season fixtures.
- In their last 10 NBA regular season matches, the Bucks dominated the Heat with six victories.
- Milwaukee defeated Miami 122-114 at the Fiserv Forum in their previous clash this season.
- The Bucks are currently on a three-game winning streak against the Heat in head-to-head regular season fixtures.
- The Heat feature Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Kyle Lowry, and Kevin Love as their star players.
- The Bucks feature Giannis Antetokounmpo, Damian Lillard, Brook Lopez, Khris Middleton, and Bobby Portis as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Heat 111-115 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 24-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-25
- 3rd quarter: 31-30
- 4th quarter: 29-28
Bucks at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Bucks -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 111-115 Bucks
- The Heat have +125 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at -155 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat have lost two of the 10 games as the favorites while the Bucks have lost the only game they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Heat have won two of the seven games as the underdogs while the Bucks have lost four of the 16 games as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2023-24 regular season, the Heat are averaging 109.8 points per game while the Bucks are averaging 120.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Heat are scoring two points more per game, and the Bucks are scoring 2.9 points more per game.
- For the Bucks, Giannis Antetokounmpo is leading the squad this season with 29.9 points per game followed by Damian Lillard with 25.6 points per game. Apart from them, Brook Lopez is averaging 13.3 ppg while Bobby Portis is scoring 11.8 ppg.
- For the Heat, Tyler Herro is leading the squad this season with 22.9 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo with 22.7 points per game. Apart from them, Jimmy Butler is averaging 20.7 ppg while Duncan Robinson is scoring 14.5 ppg.
Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2023-24 regular season match take place?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on November 29 at 06:00 a.m. IST (November 28, 08:30 p.m. ET) at the Kaseya Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.