Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to host the likes of Luka Doncic's Dallas Mavericks at the Fiserv Forum on Sunday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture. The Bucks have won their previous game and will look to continue their form while the Mavericks are currently on a two-game losing streak.
Milwaukee Bucks have kicked off their NBA 2022-23 regular season campaign with nine straight victories and are currently placed at the second spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 13 wins in 18 games so far. Dallas Mavericks, on the other hand, are placed on the ninth spot in the Western Conference standings with nine victories in 17 matches this season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks and the Mavericks share three wins each.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Spencer Dinwiddie, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- Mavericks: Maxi Kleber
- Bucks: Khris Middleton, Serge Ibaka, Joe Ingles, Pat Connaughton
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 115-112 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Mavericks at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Bucks 115-112 Mavericks
- The money line for this match is not available yet, will be updated soon.
- This season, the Bucks have lost five of the 18 games they were named favorites while the Mavericks won five of the 10 games they played as underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks managed 109.2 points per game while the Bucks averaged 111.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks averaged 4.0 points more per game, and the Mavericks managed a difference of 2.7 points more per game.
- For the Bucks, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 30.5 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (18.2) and Brook Lopez (16.4).
- For the Mavericks, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 34 points per game followed by Christian Wood (17.3) and Spencer Dinwiddie (16.9).
Milwaukee Bucks vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Dallas Mavericks will take place on November 19 at 6:00 am IST (Nov 18, 7:30 pm ET) at the State Farm Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.