Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to host Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers at the Fiserv Forum in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday night. While the Clippers defeated Chicago Bulls in their previous fixture, the Bucks are currently on a five-game winning streak and both the teams have won seven of their last 10 NBA fixtures.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Bucks are placed at the second spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 34 wins in 51 matches while the Clippers have managed the fourth place in the Western Conference standings with a 29-25 record. The Bucks have lost five of their 26 home games while the won 15 of their 29 road games so far this season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks and the Clippers shared five wins each.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac, Nicolas Batum, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- Clippers: John Wall
- Bucks: Serge Ibaka, Bobby Portis
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 126-123 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 36-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-30
- 4th quarter: 32-33
Clippers at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Clippers +4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bucks 126-123 Clippers
- The Bucks have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Clippers are listed at +155 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks lost 12 of the 45 games they were named the favorites while the Clippers won four of the 19 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bucks won one of the six games they were named the underdogs while the Clippers lost 10 of the 35 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers are scoring 110.7 points per game while the Bucks are averaging 114.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks are averaging 2.2 points more per game, and the Clippers are managing an equal point difference.
- For the Bucks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.8 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (19.4), Brook Lopez (14.4) and Bobby Portis (14.4).
- For the Clippers, seven players are averaging above 10 points per game while Paul George leads the roster with 23.3 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 21.8 points per game.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on February 3 at 8:30 am IST (Feb 2, 10:00 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app