Giannis Antetokounmpo's Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to host Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat at the Fiserv Forum in the NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture on Friday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks have managed the second place with 41 wins in 58 matches while the Heat are placed at the seventh spot with a 32-27 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Heat, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses each while the Bucks have managed a 12-game winning streak. Milwaukee have lost just five of their 29 home games while Miami have won 13 of their 30 road games so far this season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks and the Heat have shared five wins each.
- Milwaukee and Miami have faced each other thrice this season and the Heat won both their home fixtures while the Bucks won the last match.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Love as their star players.
- Heat: Kyle Lowry
- Bucks: -
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 120-117 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 33-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Heat at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Bucks -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 224.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bucks 120-117 Heat
- The Bucks have -120 odds to pick up the win, while the Heat are listed at +100 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks lost 12 of the 51 games they were named the favorites while the Heat won 12 of the 25 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bucks won two of the seven games they were named the underdogs while the Heat lost 14 of the 34 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Heat are scoring 108.3 points per game while the Bucks are averaging 114.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks are averaging 3.2 points less per game, and the Heat are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game.
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.8 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.4 points per game.
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 21.7 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.6) and Tyler Herro (20.6).
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat will take place on February 25 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 24, 7:30 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app