Giannis Antetokoumpo and Damian Lillard's Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to square off against Jalen Brunson and Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the Fiserv Forum on Friday evening in their first group stage match in the 2023 NBA In-Season tournament. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks are placed fifth with two wins and losses each while the Knicks have lost three matches and won one to manage the 10th spot.
Milwaukee and New York are placed in the East Group B alongside Charlotte Hornets, Miami Heat, and Washington Wizards. In the NBA 2022-23 regular season Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks clinched the top spot with a 58-24 record while the Knicks were placed at the fifth spot with 47 wins and 35 losses. Last season, the Knicks lost 4-2 to the Miami Heat in the Conference semifinals the Bucks lost Round 1 against the Miami Heat 4-1.
Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- The Milwaukee Bucks dominated the regular season fixtures against the New York Knicks last season with three victories to none.
- In their last 10 regular season matches, the Bucks won seven while the Knicks managed three victories.
- The Bucks are currently on a six-game winning streak against the Knicks in the regular season.
- The Bucks feature Giannis Antetokounmpo, Damian Lillard, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, and Bobby Portis as their star players.
- The Knicks feature Julius Randle, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett, and Josh Hart as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 121-113 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 28-32
- 2nd quarter: 30-26
- 3rd quarter: 34-27
- 4th quarter: 29-28
Knicks at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Bucks -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bucks 121-113 Knicks
- The Bucks have -275 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +220 to claim victory.
- Last season, the Bucks lost 15 of the 71 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 20 of the 42 games they played as the underdogs.
- Last season, the Bucks won two of the 11 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost 11 of the 38 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 regular season, the Bucks averaged 116.9 points per game while the Knicks averaged 116 points per game
- From their opponents last season, the Bucks averaged 3.6 points more per game, and the Knicks averaged 2.9 points more per game.
- For the Knicks, Julius Randle led the squad last season with 25.1 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson with 24 points per game. Apart from them, RJ Barrett averaged 19.6 ppg while Immanuel Quickley scored 14.9 ppg.
- For the Bucks, Giannis Antetokounmpo led the squad last season with 33.1 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (Boston Celtics) with 21 points per game. Apart from them, Brook Lopez averaged 20.3 ppg while Khris Middleton scored 14.7 ppg.
Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks, NBA 2023-24 regular season match take place?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Milwaukee Bucks and New York Knicks will take place on November 4 at 05:00 a.m. IST (November 3, 06:30 p.m. ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Milwaukee Bucks and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Milwaukee Bucks and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.