Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to face Paolo Banchero's Orlando Magic at the Fiserv Forum on Wednesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks are placed at the top with 44 wins in 61 matches while the Magic have managed the 13th place with a 26-36 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Orlando, who defeated New Orleans Pelicans in their previous fixture, have won six matches while Milwaukee Bucks are currently on a 15-game winning streak. The Bucks have lost five of their 31 home games while the Magic have won 11 of their 31 road games so far this season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with 10 victories against the Magic.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Bucks defeated the Magic by seven points.
- Milwaukee are currently on a 12-game winning streak against Orlando as the Magic last won a game against the Bucks in February 2019.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- The Magic include Paolo Banchero, Bol Bol, Franz Wagner, Markelle Fultz as their star players.
- Magic: -
- Bucks: -
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 118-107 Magic)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-25
- 4th quarter: 29-28
Magic at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Bucks -9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Under)
Prediction: Bucks 118-107 Magic
- The Bucks have -450 odds to pick up the win, while the Magic are listed at +350 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks lost 12 of the 54 games they were named the favorites while the Magic won 22 of the 48 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bucks won two of the seven games they were named the underdogs while the Magic lost 10 of the 14 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Magic are scoring 110.6 points per game while the Bucks are averaging 114.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks are averaging 3.7 points more per game, and the Magic are managing a difference of 2.7 points less per game.
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.3 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.8 points per game.
- For the Magic, no player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Paolo Banchero leads the squad with 19.9 points per game followed by Franz Wagner with 18.8 points per game.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Orlando Magic will take place on March 2 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 1, 8:00 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Orlando Magic will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Orlando Magic can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app