After facing each other on January 1, Milwaukee Bucks and Washington Wizards are scheduled to square off against each other in a back-to-back NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture at the Fiserv Forum on Tuesday night. While the Bucks lost their last game against the Wizards, the capital city team are currently on a five-game winning streak.
In the Eastern Conference standings, Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Bucks are placed at the third spot w ith 23 wins in 36 games while the Wizards have managed 17 wins in 38 matches to claim the 10th spot in the points table. In their last 10 NBA matches, the Bucks have won four while the Wizards have won six games.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Washington Wizards: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Wizards won two games.
- In their previous meeting this season, the Wizards defeated the Bucks by a massive 23-point lead.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday as their star players.
- The Wizards include Bradley Beal, Kristaps Porzingis, Kyle Kuzma, Jonathan Davis as their star players.
- Wizards: Daniel Gafford, Bradley Beal, Taj Gibson
- Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo, George Hill, Jrue Holiday, Khris Middleton
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 120-113 Wizards)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-29
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Wizards at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Wizards +8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bucks 112-109 Wizards
- The Bucks have -330 odds to pick up the win, while the Wizards are listed at +265 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks have lost 11 of the 33 games they were named the favorites while the Wizards won 12 of the 31 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Wizards managed 112.1 points per game while the Bucks averaged 112.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks averaged 1.7 points more per game, and the Wizards managed a difference of 0.3 points less per game.
- Best odds for points spread are for the Bucks (-8.5) -112 and the Wizards (+8.5) -108.
- For the Bucks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 32.1 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (18.9), Brook Lopez (14.6) and Bobby Portis (14).
- For the Wizards, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Bradley Beal leads the squad with 23.5 points per game followed by Kristaps Porzingis (22.2) and Kyle Kuzma (21.4).
- Best odds for total score are Over -108 and Under -112.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Washington Wizards: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Washington Wizards will take place on January 4 at 6:30 am IST (Jan 3, 8:00 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Washington Wizards will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Washington Wizards can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.