Anthony Edwards' Minnesota Timberwolves are scheduled to host Paul George-led Los Angeles Clippers at the Target Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Wolves are placed 11th with 18 wins in 39 matches while the Clippers are placed sixth with a 21-18 record.
While the Clippers have lost their last three games and managed 10 wins in their 20 road games so far, the Wolves are currently on a two-game winning streak and have won 11 of their 20 home games this season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Wolves have won four matches while the Clippers have shared five wins and losses each.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Clippers have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Wolves won two games.
- Los Angeles Clippers defeated Minnesota Timberwolves by 11 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Wolves include Rudy Gobert, Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, D'Angelo Russell as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac, Nicolas Batum as their star players.
- Clippers: Nicolas Batum, Paul George
- Wolves: Jordan McLaughlin, Naz Reid, Bryn Forbes, Karl-Anthony Towns
Average Quarter score: (Wolves 112-115 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Clippers at Wolves: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Clippers +4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225 (Over)
Prediction: Wolves 112-115 Clippers
- The Wolves have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Clippers are listed at +160 to claim victory.
- This season, the Wolves have won eight of the 24 games they were named the underdogs while the Clippers have lost seven of the 25 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers managed 109.5 points per game while the Wolves averaged 114.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wolves averaged 1.1 points less per game, and the Clippers managed a difference of 0.1 points more per game.
- For the Wolves, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
- For the Clippers, seven players are averaging above 10 points per game while Paul George leads the roster with 24.4 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 17.3 points per game.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on January 7 at 7:30 am IST (Jan 6, 9:00 pm ET) at the Target Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.