Anthony Edwards' Minnesota Timberwolves are scheduled to host Ja Morant-led Memphis Grizzlies in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday at the Target Center. In the Western Conference standings, the Wolves have managed the ninth spot with 25 wins in 50 matches while the Grizzlies are placed at the second spot with a 31-17 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
While the Wolves defeated New Orleans Pelicans in their previous fixture, the Grizzlies are currently on a four-game losing streak. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Grizzlies and the Wolves, both won six matches and lost four games. Minnesota have lost 10 of their 26 home games while Memphis have won 11 of their 25 road games so far this season.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Memphis Grizzlies: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Grizzlies have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Wolves won three games.
- The Wolves and the Grizzlies faced each other twice this season and both won their home fixtures.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, D'Angelo Russell as their star players.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams, Danny Green, John Konchar
- Wolves: Jordan McLaughlin, Karl-Anthony Towns
Average Quarter score: (Wolves 120-118 Grizzlies)
- 1st quarter: 32-28
- 2nd quarter: 29-30
- 3rd quarter: 28-27
- 4th quarter: 31-33
Grizzlies at Wolves: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Wolves +3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Over)
Prediction: Wolves 120-118 Grizzlies
- The Grizzlies have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Wolves are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Wolves lost eight of the 22 games they were named the favorites while the Grizzlies won one of the six games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Wolves won 11 of the 28 games they were named the underdogs while the Grizzlies lost 12 of the 42 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Grizzlies managed 117 points per game while the Wolves averaged 115.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wolves averaged 0.3 points less per game, and the Grizzlies managed a difference of 4.6 points more per game.
- For the Wolves, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.5 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
- For the Grizzlies, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.3 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.6 points per game.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Memphis Grizzlies: How to Watch
When and where will the Minnesota Timberwolves vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Memphis Grizzlies will take place on January 28 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 27, 7:30 pm ET) at the Gainbridge FieldHouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Memphis Grizzlies will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Memphis Grizzlies can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app