Anthony Edwards-led Minnesota Timberwolves are scheduled to host Domantas Sabonis' Sacramento Kings at the Target Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Saturday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Kings are placed at the third spot with 27 wins in 47 matches while the Wolves have managed the ninth spot with a 25-25 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Kings lost their previous fixture against Toronto Raptors while the Wolves defeated New Orleans Pelicans in their last match. In their last 10 NBA matches, the Wolves won six games while the Kings won seven matches. Minnesota have lost 10 of their 26 home games while Sacramento have won 11 of their 20 road games so far this season.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Wolves have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Kings won four games.
- Sacramento Kings last won a regular season road game against Minnesota Timberwolves in January 2020.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, D'Angelo Russell as their star players.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- Kings: -
- Wolves: Jordan McLaughlin, Karl-Anthony Towns, Taurean Prince
Average Quarter score: (Wolves 119-122 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 32-30
- 2nd quarter: 29-31
- 3rd quarter: 28-28
- 4th quarter: 30-33
Kings at Wolves: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Kings -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 240 points (Over)
Prediction: Wolves 119-122 Kings
- The Kings have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Wolves are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Wolves lost eight of the 22 games they were named the favorites while the Kings won nine of the 22 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Wolves won 11 of the 28 games they were named the underdogs while the Kings lost seven of the 25 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Kings are scoring 119.7 points per game while the Wolves are averaging 115.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wolves are averaging 0.2 points less per game, and the Kings are managing a difference of 3.1 points more per game.
- For the Wolves, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.5 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
- For the Kings, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 23.8 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis (18.4) and Kevin Huerter (15.7).
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the Minnesota Timberwolves vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Sacramento Kings will take place on January 29 at 6:30 am IST (Jan 28, 8:00 pm ET) at the Target Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app