Anthony Edwards-led Minnesota Timberwolves are scheduled to host Bradley Beal's Washington Wizards at the Target Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday night. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Wolves, who defeated Dallas Mavericks in their previous match, and the Wizards, who defeated Portland Trail Blazers in their last game, both won six and lost four matches .
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Wolves have managed the eighth spot in the Western Conference standings with 31 wins in 60 matches while the Wizards are placed at the 10th spot with a 27-30 record. Minnesota have lost 12 of their 32 home games while Washington have won 13 of their 31 road games so far this season.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Washington Wizards: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Wizards have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Wolves won three games.
- The Wizards defeated the Wolves by 15 points in their previous fixture this season.
- Washington are currently on a six-game winning streak against Minnesota as the Wolves last won a regular season game against the Wizards in November 2019.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, Luka Garza, Austin Rivers as their star players.
- The Wizards include Bradley Beal, Kristaps Porzingis, Kyle Kuzma, Jonathan Davis, Kendrick Nunn as their star players.
- Wizards: -
- Wolves: Karl-Anthony Towns
Average Quarter score: (Wolves 112-109 Wizards)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Wizards at Wolves: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Wolves -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 235.5 (Under)
Prediction: Wolves 118-114 Wizards
- The Wolves have -175 odds to pick up the win, while the Wizards are listed at +145 to claim victory.
- This season, the Wolves lost eight of the 24 games they were named the favorites while the Wizards won 16 of the 42 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Wolves won 15 of the 36 games they were named the underdogs while the Wizards lost four of the 15 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Wizards are scoring 113.4 points per game while the Wolves are averaging 115.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wolves are averaging 0.1 points more per game, and the Wizards are managing a difference of 0.3 points less per game.
- For the Wolves, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.7 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
- For the Wizards, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Kristaps Porzingis leads the squad with 22.9 points per game followed by Bradley Beal (22.8) and Kyle Kuzma (21.3).
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Washington Wizards: How to Watch
When and where will the Minnesota Timberwolves vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards will take place on February 17 at 6:30 am IST (Feb 16, 8:00 pm ET) at the Target Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app