Ja Morant-led Memphis Grizzlies are scheduled to travel to the State Farm Arena on Sunday to face Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Hawks, who won their last game against Indiana Pacers, have shared five wins and losses while the Grizzlies, who are currently on a five-game winning streak, have won eight matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Atlanta have managed the eighth place in the Eastern Conference standings with 37 wins in 74 matches while Memphis are placed at the second spot in the Western Conference standings with a 46-27 record. The Hawks have lost 15 of their 36 home games while the Grizzlies have won 14 of their 36 road games so far this season.
Atlanta Hawks vs Memphis Grizzlies: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Hawks and the Grizzlies shared five wins each.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Grizzlies defeated the Hawks by 25 points at the FedExForum.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke, Ziaire Williams, Vince Williams Jr. - OUT
- Hawks: Jalen Johnson (OUT); Trae Young, De'Andre Hunter - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Hawks 114-121 Grizzlies)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-37
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Grizzlies at Hawks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Grizzlies -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 224.5 (Over)
Prediction: Hawks 114-121 Grizzlies
- The Grizzlies have -135 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at +110 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hawks lost 18 of the 48 games they were named the favorites while the Grizzlies won three of the 15 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Hawks won seven of the 26 games they were named the underdogs while the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 58 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Grizzlies are scoring 116.2 points per game while the Hawks are averaging 117.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hawks are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game, and the Grizzlies are managing a difference of 3.9 points more per game.
- For the Hawks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 26.8 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.5 points per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 26.9 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.1 points per game.
Atlanta Hawks vs Memphis Grizzlies: How to Watch
When and where will the Atlanta Hawks vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Memphis Grizzlies will take place on March 27 at 3:30 am IST (Mar 26, 5:00 pm ET) at the State Farm Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Atlanta Hawks vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Memphis Grizzlies will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Atlanta Hawks vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Memphis Grizzlies can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Atlanta Hawks vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app