Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to square off against Tre Jones' San Antonio Spurs at the TD Garden on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Celtics, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won six matches while the Spurs, who are currently on a three-game losing streak, have won three matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Boston have managed the second place in the Eastern Conference standings with 51 wins in 74 matches while San Antonio are placed at the 14th spot in the Western Conference standings with a 19-55 record. The Celtics have lost nine of their 36 home games while the Spurs have won six of their 36 road games so far this season.
Boston Celtics vs San Antonio Spurs: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Spurs have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Celtics won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Celtics defeated the Spurs by five points at the AT&T Center.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- The Spurs include Tre Jones, Jeremy Sochan, Devin Vassell, Keldon Johnson as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Spurs: Charles Bassey (OUT); Jeremy Sochan, Devin Vassell, Zach Collins, Romeo Langford, Khem Birch - GTD
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari (OUT); Malcolm Brogdon, Payton Pritchard - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 128-111 Spurs)
- 1st quarter: 33-26
- 2nd quarter: 29-28
- 3rd quarter: 34-27
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Spurs at Celtics: Betting Odds
- Against The Spread (ATS): 16.5 (Celtics -16.5)
- Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
- Prediction: Celtics 128-111 Spurs
- The Celtics have -2000 odds to pick up the win, while the Spurs are listed at +1000 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics lost 20 of the 70 games they were named the favorites while the Spurs won 16 of the 70 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics won one of the four games they were named the underdogs while the Spurs lost one of the four games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Spurs are scoring 112.1 points per game while the Celtics are averaging 117.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics are averaging 5.6 points more per game, and the Spurs are managing a difference of 10.1 points less per game.
- For the Celtics, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.1 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.7 points per game.
- For the Spurs, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Keldon Johnson leads the squad with 21.8 points per game followed by Devin Vassell with 18.8 points per game.
Boston Celtics vs San Antonio Spurs: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and San Antonio Spurs will take place on March 27 at 3:30 am IST (Mar 26, 5:00 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of Boston Celtics vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and San Antonio Spurs will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Boston Celtics vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and San Antonio Spurs can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Boston Celtics vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app