Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to square off against Fred VanVleet's Toronto Raptors at the TD Garden on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Celtics are placed at the second spot with 55 wins in 80 matches while the Raptors have managed the ninth place with a 40-40 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Celtics, who won their last game against Toronto Raptors, have won seven matches while the Raptors, who lost their last game against Boston Celtics, have won six matches. The Celtics have lost nine of their 39 home games while the Raptors have won 14 of their 40 road games so far this season.
Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Raptors won two games.
- Boston and Toronto faced each other thrice this season and the Celtics won all the fixtures.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- The Raptors include Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, Scottie Barnes, Juancho Hernangomez as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Raptors: Otto Porter Jr. - OUT; Gary Trent Jr. - GTD
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari - OUT; Jaylen Brown, Robert Williams III, Payton Pritchard - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 107-104 Raptors)
- 1st quarter: 25-21
- 2nd quarter: 27-24
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Raptors at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Celtics 107-104 Raptors
- The money line for this match isn't available yet, but will be updated soon.
- This season, the Celtics lost 21 of the 74 games they were named the favorites while the Raptors won 14 of the 42 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics won two of the six games they were named the underdogs while the Raptors lost 12 of the 38 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Raptors are scoring 112.9 points per game while the Celtics are averaging 117.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics are averaging 6.4 points more per game, and the Raptors are managing a difference of 1.6 points more per game.
- For the Celtics, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.2 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.6 points per game.
- For the Raptors, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Pascal Siakam leads the squad with 24.3 points per game followed by Fred VanVleet (19.5), Gary Trent Jr. (17.4) and OG Anunoby (16.9).
Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Toronto Raptors will take place on April 8 at 5:00 am IST (April 7, 6:30 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Toronto Raptors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Toronto Raptors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app