Mikal Bridges-led Brooklyn Nets are scheduled to square off against Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks at the Barclays Center on Friday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the the Nets have managed the sixth place with 41 wins in 76 matches while the Hawks are placed at the eighth spot with a 38-38 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nets, who won their last game against Houston Rockets, have won four matches while the Hawks, who defeated Cleveland Cavaliers in their previous game, have shared five wins and losses . The Nets have lost 16 of their 36 home games while the Hawks have won 16 of their 38 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Hawks won four games.
- Brooklyn and Atlanta faced each other twice this season and the Nets won two fixtures while the Hawks won a game.
- The Nets include Mikal Bridges, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Hawks: Jalen Johnson - GTD
- Nets: Ben Simmons - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Nets 114-117 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Hawks at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Hawks +1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 242.5 (Under)
Prediction: Nets 114-117 Hawks
- The Nets have -115 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at -105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets lost nine of the 39 games they were named the favorites while the Hawks won eight of the 28 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nets won 11 of the 37 games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks lost 18 of the 48 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hawks are scoring 118 points per game while the Nets are averaging 113.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets are averaging 0.6 points more per game, and the Hawks are managing a difference of 0.2 points more per game.
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 26.8 points per game followed by Spencer Dinwiddie (17.2) and Cameron Johnson (16.7).
- For the Hawks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 26.5 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.5 points per game.
Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Atlanta Hawks will take place on April 1 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 31, 6:30 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app