Donovan Mitchell-led Cleveland Cavaliers are scheduled to travel to the Barclays Center on Tuesday to face Mikal Bridges' Brooklyn Nets in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Cavaliers have managed the fourth place with 45 wins in 73 matches while the Nets are placed at the sixth spot with a 39-32 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nets, who are currently on a three-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses while the Cavaliers, who defeated Washington Wizards in their last game, have won seven matches. The Nets have lost 14 of their 33 home games while the Cavaliers have won 16 of their 36 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Cavaliers won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Nets defeated the Cavaliers by eight points at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
- The Nets include Mikal Bridges, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, Evan Mobley as their star players.
- Cavaliers: -
- Nets: Ben Simmons
Average Quarter score: (Nets 108-111 Cavaliers)
- 1st quarter: 26-26
- 2nd quarter: 25-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-27
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Cavaliers at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Cavaliers -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 218.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nets 108-111 Cavaliers
- The Cavaliers have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets lost nine of the 38 games they were named the favorites while the Cavaliers won five of the 16 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nets won 10 of the 33 games they were named the underdogs while the Cavaliers lost 17 of the 57 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Cavaliers are scoring 112.2 points per game while the Nets are averaging 113.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets are averaging 0.6 points more per game, and the Cavaliers are managing a difference of 5.6 points more per game.
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 25.9 points per game followed by Spencer Dinwiddie (17.5) and Cameron Johnson (16.5).
- For the Cavaliers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 27.4 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 21.9 points per game.
Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Cleveland Cavaliers will take place on March 22 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 21, 6:30 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Cleveland Cavaliers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Cleveland Cavaliers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app