DeMar DeRozan-led Chicago Bulls are scheduled to square off against Anthony Edwards' Minnesota Timberwolves at the United Center on Friday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bulls, who lost their last game against Sacramento Kings, have shared five wins and losses while the Wolves, who lost their last game against Boston Celtics, have won four matches .
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Chicago have managed the 11th place in the Eastern Conference standings with 31 wins in 68 matches while Minnesota are placed at the seventh spot in the Western Conference standings with a 35-35 record. The Bulls have lost 16 of their 34 home games while the Wolves have won 15 of their 33 road games so far this season.
Chicago Bulls vs Minnesota Timberwolves: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bulls have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Wolves won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Wolves defeated the Bulls by 24 points at the Target Center.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan , Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, Luka Garza as their star players.
- Wolves: Karl-Anthony Towns
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Javonte Green, Justin Lewis
Average Quarter score: (Bulls 115-117 Wolves)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Wolves at Bulls: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Wolves +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 224.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bulls 115-117 Wolves
- The Bulls have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Wolves are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bulls lost 14 of the 30 games they were named the favorites while the Wolves won 18 of the 42 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bulls won 15 of the 38 games they were named the underdogs while the Wolves lost 11 of the 28 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Wolves are scoring 115.7 points per game while the Bulls are averaging 113.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bulls are averaging 0.7 points more per game, and the Wolves are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game.
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as DeMar DeRozan leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by Zach Lavine with 24.9 points per game.
- For the Wolves, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.9 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
Chicago Bulls vs Minnesota Timberwolves: How to Watch
When and where will the Chicago Bulls vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Minnesota Timberwolves will take place on March 18 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 17, 7:00 pm ET) at the United Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Chicago Bulls vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Minnesota Timberwolves will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Chicago Bulls vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Minnesota Timberwolves can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Chicago Bulls vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app