Donovan Mitchell-led Cleveland Cavaliers are scheduled to square off against Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse on Friday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Cavaliers have managed the fourth place with 48 wins in 77 matches while the Knicks are placed at the fifth spot with a 44-33 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Cavaliers, who lost their last game against Atlanta Hawks, have won seven matches while the Knicks, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have shared five wins and losses . The Cavaliers have lost eight of their 38 home games while the Knicks have won 22 of their 38 road games so far this season.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Cavaliers and the Knicks shared five wins each.
- Cleveland and New York faced each other thrice this season and the Knicks won two matches while the Cavaliers won a game.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, Evan Mobley as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Knicks: Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, DaQuan Jeffries, Duane Washington Jr. - GTD
- Cavaliers: Danny Green, Raul Neto, Jarrett Allen, Isaac Okoro, Dean Wade - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Cavaliers 118-116 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 30-33
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Knicks at Cavaliers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Knicks +5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 220.5 (Over)
Prediction: Cavaliers 118-116 Knicks
- The Cavaliers have -210 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +170 to claim victory.
- This season, the Cavaliers lost 18 of the 61 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 19 of the 41 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Cavaliers won five of the 16 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost 11 of the 36 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Knicks are scoring 115.6 points per game while the Cavaliers are averaging 112.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Cavaliers are averaging 5.6 points more per game, and the Knicks are managing a difference of 2.8 points more per game.
- For the Cavaliers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 27.6 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 21.7 points per game.
- For the Knicks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.6) and RJ Barrett (19.6).
Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks will take place on April 1 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 31, 6:30 pm ET) at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app