Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to square off against Terry Rozier's Charlotte Hornets at the American Airlines Center on Friday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Mavericks, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have won four matches while the Hornets, who lost their last game against New Orleans Pelicans, have won three matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Dallas have managed the eighth place in the Western Conference standings with 36 wins in 73 matches while Charlotte are placed at the 14th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 23-51 record. The Mavericks have lost 15 of their 37 home games while the Hornets have won 11 of their 38 road games so far this season.
Dallas Mavericks vs Charlotte Hornets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Hornets won four games.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Hornets include LaMelo Ball, Gordon Hayward, Terry Rozier, Kelly Oubre Jr., PJ Washington as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Hornets: LaMelo Ball, Cody Martin, Mark Williams
- Mavericks: Tim Hardaway Jr. (GTD), Kyrie Irving (GTD)
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 123-113 Hornets)
- 1st quarter: 33-26
- 2nd quarter: 30-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Hornets at Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 12.5 points (Hornets +12.5)
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Mavericks 123-113 Hornets
- The Mavericks have -900 odds to pick up the win, while the Hornets are listed at +610 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks lost 14 of the 36 games they were named the favorites while the Hornets won 19 of the 68 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Mavericks won 14 of the 37 games they were named the underdogs while the Hornets lost two of the six games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hornets are scoring 111.3 points per game while the Mavericks are averaging 113.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks are averaging 0.5 points more per game, and the Hornets are managing a difference of 6.1 points less per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 28.4 points per game.
- For the Hornets, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LaMelo Ball leads the squad with 23.3 points per game followed by Terry Rozier (21.4) and Kelly Oubre Jr. (20.5).
Dallas Mavericks vs Charlotte Hornets: How to Watch
When and where will the Dallas Mavericks vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Charlotte Hornets will take place on March 25 at 6:00 am IST (Mar 24, 7:30 pm ET) at the American Airlines Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Dallas Mavericks vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Charlotte Hornets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Dallas Mavericks vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Charlotte Hornets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Dallas Mavericks vs Charlotte Hornets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app