Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets are scheduled to travel to the Little Caesars Arena on Thursday to face Bojan Bogdanovic's Detroit Pistons in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Pistons, who lost their last game against Washington Wizards, have won just one match while the Nuggets, who are currently on a four-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses.
Denver have managed the top place in the Western Conference standings with 46 wins in 69 matches while Detroit are placed at the 10th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 33-35 record. The Pistons have lost 13 of their 35 home games while the Nuggets have won 13 of their 35 road games so far this season.
Detroit Pistons vs Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Pistons won three games.
- In their previous meeting this season, Detroit defeated Denver by two points at the Ball Arena.
- The Pistons include Bojan Bogdanovic, Cade Cunningham, Jaden Ivy, Alec Burks, Saddiq Bey as their star players.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- Nuggets: Zeke Nnaji
- Pistons: Cade Cunningham, Marvin Bagley III, Hamidou Diallo, Isaiah Stewart
Average Quarter score: (Pistons 110-123 Nuggets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 25-28
- 3rd quarter: 24-37
- 4th quarter: 31-32
Nuggets at Pistons: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 12.5 points (Nuggets -12.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (over)
Prediction: Pistons 110-123 Nuggets
- The Nuggets have -900 odds to pick up the win, while the Pistons are listed at +600 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pistons lost two of the three games they were named the favorites while the Nuggets won seven of the 14 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pistons won 15 of the 67 games they were named the underdogs while the Nuggets lost 16 of the 55 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nuggets are scoring 116.9 points per game while the Pistons are averaging 111.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pistons are averaging 7.2 points less per game, and the Nuggets are managing a difference of 3.9 points more per game.
- For the Pistons, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Bojan Bogdanovic leads the squad with 21.6 points per game followed by Cade Cunningham with 19.9 points.
- For the Nuggets, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.7 points per game followed by Jamal Murray with 20.1 points per game.
Detroit Pistons vs Denver Nuggets: How to Watch
When and where will the Detroit Pistons vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Detroit Pistons and Denver Nuggets will take place on March 17 at 4:30 am IST (Mar 16, 6:00 pm ET) at the Little Caesars Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Detroit Pistons vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Detroit Pistons and Denver Nuggets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Detroit Pistons vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Detroit Pistons and Denver Nuggets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Detroit Pistons vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.