Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to travel to the Gainbridge Fieldhouse on Monday to face Indiana Pacers in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Pacers, who lost their last two matches, have won four games while the Mavericks, who are currently on a four-game losing streak, have won three matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Indiana have managed the 11th place in the Eastern Conference standings with 33 wins in 75 matches while Dallas are placed at the 11th spot in the Western Conference standings with a 36-39 record. The Pacers have lost 17 of their 36 home games while the Mavericks have won 14 of their 37 road games so far this season.
Indiana Pacers vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Pacers and the Mavericks shared five wins each.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Pacers defeated the Mavericks by two points at the American Airlines Center
- The Pacers include Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Myles Turner, Bennedict Mathurin, Jalen Smith as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Mavericks: Luka Doncic - OUT
- Pacers: Kendall Brown, Chris Duarte - OUT; Tyrese Haliburton, Myles Turner - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Pacers 108-113 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 23-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Mavericks at Pacers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Mavericks -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229.5 (Under)
Prediction: Pacers 108-113 Mavericks
- The Mavericks have -120 odds to pick up the win, while the Pacers are listed at +100 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pacers lost 13 of the 28 games they were named the favorites while the Mavericks won 14 of the 37 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pacers won 18 of the 47 games they were named the underdogs while the Mavericks lost 16 of the 38 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks are scoring 113.9 points per game while the Pacers are averaging 115.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pacers are averaging 2.3 points less per game, and the Mavericks are managing a difference of 0.5 points more per game.
- For the Pacers, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Tyrese Haliburton leads the squad with 20.8 points per game followed by Myles Turner (17.9), Buddy Hield (17.1) and Bennedict Mathurin (16.6).
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 32.9 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 28.4 points per game.
Indiana Pacers vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Indiana Pacers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Dallas Mavericks will take place on March 28 at 4:30 am IST (Mar 27, 6:00 pm ET) at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Indiana Pacers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Indiana Pacers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Indiana Pacers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app