Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to travel to the Gainbridge Fieldhouse on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks are placed at the top with 54 wins in 75 matches while the Pacers have managed the 12th place with a 33-43 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Pacers, who are currently on a three-game losing streak, have won four matches while the Bucks, who defeated Detroit Pistons in their previous fixture, have won seven matches. The Pacers have lost 18 of their 37 home games while the Bucks have won 24 of their 38 road games so far this season.
Indiana Pacers vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with nine victories while the Pacers won just one game.
- Indiana and Milwaukee faced each other thrice this season and the Bucks won twice while the Pacers won a game.
- The Pacers won the last match between the two sides and snapped Milwaukee's 10-game head-to-head winning streak .
- The Pacers include Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Myles Turner, Bennedict Mathurin, Jalen Smith as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton, Joe Ingles, Goran Dragic - GTD; Jae Crowder, Meyers Leonard - OUT
- Pacers: Kendall Brown, Chris Duarte, Tyrese Haliburton - OUT; Myles Turner - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Pacers 114-128 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-32
- 3rd quarter: 28-30
- 4th quarter: 29-35
Bucks at Pacers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 11.5 points (Bucks -11.5)
Over/Under (OU): 236.5 (Over)
Prediction: Pacers 114-128 Bucks
- The Pacers have +475 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at -650 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pacers lost 13 of the 28 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won two of the eight games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pacers won 18 of the 48 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 15 of the 67 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks are scoring 116.8 points per game while the Pacers are averaging 115.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pacers are averaging 3.1 points less per game, and the Bucks are managing a difference of 4.4 points more per game.
- For the Pacers, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Tyrese Haliburton leads the squad with 20.7 points per game followed by Myles Turner (18), Buddy Hield (16.9) and Bennedict Mathurin (16.4).
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.1 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 18.9 points per game.
Indiana Pacers vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Indiana Pacers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on March 30 at 4:30 am IST (Mar 29, 6:00 pm ET) at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Indiana Pacers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Indiana Pacers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Indiana Pacers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app