Tyrese Haliburton's Indiana Pacers are scheduled to host Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers at the Gainbridge FieldHouse on Monday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Pacers are placed at the 12th spot with 29 wins in 65 matches while the Sixers have managed the third place with a 41-22 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Pacers, who defeated Chicago Bulls in their last game, have won four matches while the Sixers, who defeated Milwaukee Bucks in their previous fixture, have won seven matches. Indiana have lost 15 of their 33 home games while Philadelphia have won 17 of their 29 road games so far this season.
Indiana Pacers vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Pacers won four games.
- Indiana and Philadelphia faced each other twice this season and the Sixers won both the fixtures.
- The Pacers include Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Myles Turner, Bennedict Mathurin, Jalen Smith as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris as their star players.
- Sixers: Tobias Harris, PJ Tucker
- Pacers: Kendall Brown
Average Quarter score: (Pacers 115-122 Sixers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-29
- 3rd quarter: 26-37
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Sixers at Pacers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Sixers -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Pacers 115-122 Sixers
- The Sixers have -300 odds to pick up the win, while the Pacers are listed at +230 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pacers lost 11 of the 24 games they were named the favorites while the Sixers won eight of the 17 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pacers won 16 of the 41 games they were named the underdogs while the Sixers lost 13 of the 46 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Sixers are scoring 114.5 points per game while the Pacers are averaging 115 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pacers are averaging 2.4 points less per game, and the Sixers are managing a difference of 3.8 points more per game.
- For the Pacers, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Tyrese Haliburton leads the squad with 20.1 points per game followed by Myles Turner (18.1), Buddy Hield (17.4) and Bennedict Mathurin (16.9).
- For the Sixers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33 points per game followed by James Harden (21.7) and Tyrese Maxey (19.9).
Indiana Pacers vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the Indiana Pacers vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on March 7 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 6, 7:00 pm ET) at the Gainbridge FieldHouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Indiana Pacers vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Indiana Pacers vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Indiana Pacers vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app