Kawhi Leonard-led Los Angeles Clippers are scheduled to square off against Shai Gilgeous-Alexander 's Oklahoma City Thunder at the Crypto.com Arena on Tuesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Clippers have managed the fifth place with 38 wins in 72 matches while the Thunder are placed at the ninth spot with a 35-36 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Clippers, who defeated Portland Trail Blazers in their last game, have shared five wins and losses while the Thunder, who defeated Phoenix Suns in their last game, have won seven matches. The Clippers have lost 16 of their 35 home games while the Thunder have won 13 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma City Thunder: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Clippers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Thunder won four games.
- LA Clippers and Oklahoma City faced each other twice this season and the Thunder won both the fixtures at the Paycom Center.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Ivica Zubac, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- The Thunder include Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Josh Giddey, Aleksej Pokusevski, Luguentz Dort, Tre Mann as their star players.
- Thunder: Chet Holmgren, Kenrich Williams
- Clippers: Brandon Boston Jr., Norman Powell
Average Quarter score: (Clippers 123-115 Thunder)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-31
- 4th quarter: 34-30
Thunder at Clippers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Clippers -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 236.5 (Over)
Prediction: Clippers 123-115 Thunder
- The Clippers have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Thunder are listed at +170 to claim victory.
- This season, the Clippers lost 16 of the 49 games they were named the favorites while the Thunder won 22 of the 53 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Clippers won five of the 23 games they were named the underdogs while the Thunder lost five of the 18 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Thunder are scoring 117.9 points per game while the Clippers are averaging 112.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Clippers are averaging 0.2 points more per game, and the Thunder are managing a difference of 1.5 points more per game.
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Paul George leads the roster with 23.9 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 23.8 points per game.
- For the Thunder, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the squad with 31.4 points per game followed by Josh Giddey (16.2) and Luguentz Dort (14).
Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma City Thunder: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 match take place?|
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder will take place on March 22 at 8:00 am IST (Mar 21, 9:30 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app