Anthony Davis' Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to square off against DeMar DeRozan-led Chicago Bulls at the Crypto.com Arena on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Lakers, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have won seven matches while the Bulls, who defeated Portland Trail Blazers in their last game, have won six matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
LA Lakers have managed the joint-seventh place in the Western Conference standings with 37 wins in 74 matches while Chicago are placed at the 10th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 35-38 record. The Lakers have lost 17 of their 38 home games while the Bulls have won 15 of their 36 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Bulls won two games.
- This will be the first meeting between both the side this season as the Bulls are currently on a two-game winning streak against the Lakers.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan, Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Justin Lewis - OUT; DeMar DeRozan, Javonte Green - GTD
- Lakers: LeBron James, Mo Bamba - OUT; D'Angelo Russell - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 117-112 Bulls)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bulls at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Lakers -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Over)
Prediction: Lakers 117-112 Bulls
- The Lakers have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Bulls are listed at +155 to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers lost 10 of the 31 games they were named the favorites while the Bulls won 17 of the 41 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Lakers won 16 of the 43 games they were named the underdogs while the Bulls lost 14 of the 32 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bulls are scoring 113.2 points per game while the Lakers are averaging 116.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Lakers are averaging 0.2 points less per game, and the Bulls are managing a difference of 0.7 points more per game.
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.5 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 25.9 points per game.
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as DeMar DeRozan leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by Zach Lavine with 24.9 points per game.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Chicago Bulls will take place on March 27 at 1:00 am IST (Mar 26, 2:30 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Chicago Bulls will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Chicago Bulls can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app