Anthony Davis' Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to square off against Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks at the Crypto.com Arena on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Lakers have managed the 10th place with 34 wins in 70 matches while the Mavericks are placed at the eighth spot with a 35-35 record.
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Lakers, who lost their last game against Houston Rockets, have won six matches while the Mavericks, who defeated San Antonio Spurs in their previous fixture, have won four matches . The Lakers have lost 16 of their 34 home games while the Mavericks have won 13 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Lakers won four games.
- Dallas and LA Lakers faced each other thrice this season and the Mavericks won twice while the Lakers won a game.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- Mavericks: -
- Lakers: LeBron James, Mo Bamba
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 118-121 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-37
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Mavericks at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Lakers -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 222.5 (Over)
Prediction: Lakers 118-121 Mavericks
- The Lakers have -225 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at +180 to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers lost nine of the 28 games they were named the favorites while the Mavericks won 13 of the 34 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Lakers won 15 of the 42 games they were named the underdogs while the Mavericks lost 14 of the 36 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks are scoring 113.5 points per game while the Lakers are averaging 116.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Lakers are averaging 0.4 points less per game, and the Mavericks are managing a difference of 0.4 points more per game.
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.5 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 26.1 points per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 27.5 points per game.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks will take place on March 18 at 8:00 am IST (Mar 17, 9:30 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.