Anthony Davis' Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to host defending champions Golden State Warriors at the Crypto.com Arena on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Lakers are placed at the 11th spot with 30 wins in 34 matches while the Warriors have managed the fifth place with a 34-30 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, LA Lakers, who lost their last game against Minnesota Timberwolves, have shared five wins and losses while Golden State, who are currently on a five-game winning streak, have won six matches. The Lakers have lost 14 of their 29 home matches while the Dubs have won seven of their 30 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers and the Warriors shared three wins each.
- The Lakers and the Warriors faced each other thrice this season and the former dominated the fixture with two wins while the Dubs won a game.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green as their star players.
- Warriors: Patrick Baldwin Jr., Andrew Wiggins, Andre Iguodala, Ryan Rollins, Gary Payton II
- Lakers: LeBron James, D'Angelo Russell
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 112-115 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-34
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Warriors at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Lakers +5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 236.5 (Over)
Prediction: Lakers 112-115 Warriors
- The Warriors have -200 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at +165 to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers lost seven of the 25 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won seven of the 24 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Lakers won 12 of the 39 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 13 of the 40 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors are scoring 118.2 points per game while the Lakers are averaging 117 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Lakers are averaging 0.9 points less per game, and the Warriors are managing a difference of one point more per game.
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.5 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 26.1 points per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.4 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (22.1) and Jordan Poole (21).
Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Golden State Warriors will take place on March 6 at 2:00 am IST (Mar 5, 3:30 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Aren a.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app