Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to travel to the FedExForum to face Ja Morant-less Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Grizzlies are placed at the third spot with 39 wins in 65 matches while the Mavericks have managed the eighth place with a 34-33 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Memphis, who defeated Golden State Warriors in their last match, have shared five wins and losses each while Dallas, who lost their last game against New Orleans Pelicans, have won three matches. The Grizzlies have lost five of their 32 home games while the Mavericks have won 12 of their 32 road game so far this season.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Grizzlies won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Dallas defeated Memphis by a massive 41-point lead.
- The Mavericks are currently on a four-game winning streak against the Grizzlies as Memphis last wona regular season game against Dallas on December 4, 2021.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- Mavericks: -
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke, Ja Morant, Vince Williams Jr.
Average Quarter score: (Grizzlies 117-123 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-36
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Mavericks at Grizzlies: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Mavericks +5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 224.5
Prediction: Grizzlies 117-123 Mavericks
- The Grizzlies have -200 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at +165 to claim victory.
- This season, the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 52 games they were named the favorites while the Mavericks won 13 of the 32 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Grizzlies won two of the 13 games they were named the underdogs while the Mavericks lost 14 of the 35 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks are scoring 114 points per game while the Grizzlies are averaging 115.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Grizzlies are averaging 3.6 points more per game, and the Mavericks are managing a difference of 0.8 points more per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.2 points per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 27.5 points per game.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Memphis Grizzlies vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Dallas Mavericks will take place on March 12 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 11, 8:00 pm ET) at the FedExForum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Memphis Grizzlies vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Memphis Grizzlies vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Memphis Grizzlies vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app