Ja Morant-less Memphis Grizzlies are scheduled to square off against Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks at the FedExForum on Monday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Grizzlies have managed the third place with 4 3 wins in 70 matches while the Mavericks are placed at the sixth spot with a 36-35 record.
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Grizzlies, who defeated San Antonio Spurs in their last game, have won six matches while the Mavericks, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won four matches. The Grizzlies have lost five of their 33 home games while the Mavericks have won 14 of their 35 road games so far this season.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Grizzlies won four games.
- Memphis and Dallas faced each other thrice this season and the Grizzlies won twice while the Mavericks won a game.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- Mavericks: Luka Doncic, Markieff Morris
- Grizzlies: Ja Morant, Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke
Average Quarter score: (Grizzlies 117-115 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-29
- 4th quarter: 29-32
Mavericks at Grizzlies: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Mavericks +4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Grizzlies 117-115 Mavericks
- The Grizzlies have -185 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at +150 to claim victory.
- This season, the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 55 games they were named the favorites while the Mavericks won 14 of the 35 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Grizzlies won three of the 15 games they were named the underdogs while the Mavericks lost 14 of the 36 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks are scoring 113.9 points per game while the Grizzlies are averaging 115.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Grizzlies are averaging 3.8 points more per game, and the Mavericks are managing a difference of 0.6 points more per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.1 points per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 28.4 points per game.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Memphis Grizzlies vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Dallas Mavericks will take place on March 21 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 20, 7:00 pm ET) at the FedExForum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Memphis Grizzlies vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Memphis Grizzlies vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Memphis Grizzlies vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.