Julius Randle-led New York Knicks are scheduled to square off against Anthony Edwards' Minnesota Timberwolves at the Madison Square Garden on Monday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Knicks, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won seven matches while the Wolves, who lost their last two games, have won four matches .
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
New York have managed the fifth place in the Eastern Conference standings with 42 wins in 72 matches while Minnesota are placed at the eighth spot in the Western Conference standings with a 35-37 record. The Knicks have lost 16 of their 35 home games while the Wolves have won 15 of their 34 road games so far this season.
New York Knicks vs Minnesota Timberwolves: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Wolves have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Knicks won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Wolves defeated the Knicks by 13 points at the Target Center.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, Luka Garza as their star players.
- Wolves: Karl-Anthony Towns
- Knicks: -
Average Quarter score: (Knicks 119-116 Wolves)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 31-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-32
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Wolves at Knicks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Wolves +8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Knicks 119-116 Wolves
- The Knicks have -375 odds to pick up the win, while the Wolves are listed at +290 to claim victory.
- This season, the Knicks lost nine of the 32 games they were named the favorites while the Wolves won 18 of the 44 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Knicks won 19 of the 40 games they were named the underdogs while the Wolves lost 11 of the 28 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Wolves are scoring 115.5 points per game while the Knicks are averaging 115.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Knicks are averaging 2.8 points more per game, and the Wolves are managing a difference of 0.1 point less per game.
- For the Knicks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 25.2 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.8) and RJ Barrett (19.8).
- For the Wolves, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.7 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
New York Knicks vs Minnesota Timberwolves: How to Watch
When and where will the New York Knicks vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Minnesota Timberwolves will take place on March 21 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 20, 6:30 pm ET) at the Madison Square Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of New York Knicks vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New York Knicks and Minnesota Timberwolves will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New York Knicks vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Minnesota Timberwolves can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New York Knicks vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app