Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to travel to that Amway Center on Tuesday to face Paolo Banchero's Orlando Magic in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks are placed at the top spot with 46 wins in 64 matches while the Magic have managed the 13th place with a 27-38 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bucks, who defeated Washington Wizards in their last game, have lost just one game while the Magic, who lost against Portland Trail Blazers in their previous match, have shared five wins and losses each. Orlando have lost 17 of their 32 home games while Milwaukee have won 19 of their 31 road games so far this season.
Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with 10 victories as they are currently on a 13-game winning streak against the Magic in the regular season.
- The Bucks and the Magic squared off twice this season and the former won both the fixtures.
- The Magic include Paolo Banchero, Bol Bol, Franz Wagner, Markelle Fultz as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- Bucks: Wesley Matthews
- Magic: Jonathan Isaac
Average Quarter score: (Magic 112-123 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-32
- 3rd quarter: 26-35
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bucks at Magic: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Bucks -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 233.5 (Over)
Prediction: Magic 112-123 Bucks
- The Bucks have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Magic are listed at +210 to claim victory.
- This season, the Magic lost 11 of the 16 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won two of the seven games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Magic won 22 of the 49 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 13 of the 57 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks are scoring 115.6 points per game while the Magic are averaging 111 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Magic are averaging 3.7 points less per game, and the Bucks are managing a difference of 4.1 points more per game.
- For the Magic, no player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Paolo Banchero leads the squad with 19.9 points per game followed by Franz Wagner with 18.7 points per game.
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.3 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.8 points per game.
Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Orlando Magic and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on March 8 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 7, 7:00 pm ET) at the Amway Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Orlando Magic and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Orlando Magic and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app