Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers are scheduled to square off against Luka Doncic's Dallas Mavericks at the Wells Fargo Center on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Sixers, who are currently on a three-game losing streak, have won six matches while the Mavericks, who defeated Indiana Pacers in their last game, have won three matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Philadelphia have managed the third place in the Eastern Conference standings with 49 wins in 75 matches while Dallas are placed at the 11th spot in the Western Conference standings with a 37-39 record. The Sixers have lost 11 of their 37 home games while the Mavericks have won 15 of their 38 road games so far this season.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Mavericks won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Mavericks defeated the Sixers by seven points at the American Airlines Center.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Mavericks: Maxi Kleber, Frank Ntilikina - GTD
- Sixers: Joel Embiid, James Harden - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 118-116 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-32
- 4th quarter: 35-30
Mavericks at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Mavericks +5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 118-116 Mavericks
- The Sixers have -225 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at +180 to claim victory.
- This season, the Sixers lost 14 of the 55 games they were named the favorites while the Mavericks won 14 of the 37 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Sixers won eight of the 20 games they were named the underdogs while the Mavericks lost 16 of the 39 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks are scoring 113.9 points per game while the Sixers are averaging 115.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Sixers are averaging 4.6 points more per game, and the Mavericks are managing a difference of 0.6 points more per game.
- For the Sixers, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.3 points per game followed by James Harden (21.4) and Tyrese Maxey (20.5).
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 32.9 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 26.3 points per game.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Dallas Mavericks will take place on March 30 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 29, 6:30 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app