Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers are set to square off against Damian Lillard's Portland Trail Blazers at the Wells Fargo Center on Friday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Sixers, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have won seven matches while the Trail Blazers, who lost their last game against Boston Celtics, have won four matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Philadelphia have managed the third place in the Eastern Conference standings with 43 wins in 65 matches while Portland are placed at the 12th spot in the Western Conference standings with a 31-35 record. The Sixers have lost 10 of their 34 home games while the Trail Blazers have won 14 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Portland Trail Blazers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Trail Blazers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Sixers won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Sixers defeated the Trail Blazers by 10 points.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris as their star players.
- The Trail Blazers include Damian Lillard, Anfernee Simons, Josh Hart, Jerami Grant, Jusuf Nurkic as their star players.
- Trail Blazers: -
- Sixers: -
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 119-114 Trail Blazers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-33
- 3rd quarter: 33-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Trail Blazers at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Trail Blazers +8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229.5 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 119-114 Trail Blazers
- The Sixers have -375 odds to pick up the win, while the Trail Blazers are listed at +300 to claim victory.
- This season, the Sixers lost 13 of the 48 games they were named the favorites while the Trail Blazers won 12 of the 34 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Sixers won eight of the 17 games they were named the underdogs while the Trail Blazers lost 13 of the 32 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Trail Blazers are scoring 114.9 points per game while the Sixers are averaging 115 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Sixers are averaging 4.1 points more per game, and the Trail Blazers are managing a difference of 0.7 points less per game.
- For the Sixers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.3 points per game followed by James Harden (21.9) and Tyrese Maxey (20.2).
- For the Trail Blazers, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Damian Lillard leads the squad with 32.4 points per game followed by Anfernee Simons (21.1) and Jerami Grant (20.8).
Philadelphia 76ers vs Portland Trail Blazers: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs Portland Trail Blazers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Portland Trail Blazers will take place on March 11 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 10, 7:00 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs Portland Trail Blazers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Portland Trail Blazers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs Portland Trail Blazers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Portland Trail Blazers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs Portland Trail Blazers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app