Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to square off against Giannis Antetokounmpo's Milwaukee Bucks at the Footprint Center on Tuesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Suns, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have won six matches while the Bucks, who defeated Sacramento Kings in their last game, have lost just two matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Phoenix have managed the fourth place in the Western Conference standings with 37 wins in 68 matches while Milwaukee are placed at the top spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 49-19 record. The Suns have lost 11 of their 33 home games while the Bucks have won 21 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Bucks won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Milwaukee defeated Phoenix by three points at the Fiserv Forum.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, DeAndre Ayton, Chris Paul as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- Bucks: Joe Ingles
- Suns: Kevin Durant, Landry Shamet
Average Quarter score: (Suns 116-118 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 30-34
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bucks at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Bucks -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Over)
Prediction: Suns 116-118 Bucks
- The Suns have +100 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at -120 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 20 of the 47 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won two of the seven games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Suns won 10 of the 21 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 14 of the 61 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks are scoring 115.9 points per game while the Suns are averaging 113.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns are averaging 2.2 points more per game, and the Bucks are managing a difference of four points more per game.
- For the Suns, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.7 points per game followed by Kevin Durant (26.7) and Deandre Ayton (18.2).
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.5 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.5 points per game.
Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on March 15 at 7:30 am IST (Mar 14, 9:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app