Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to host Domantas Sabonis' Sacramento Kings at the Footprint Center on Saturday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Suns have managed the fourth place with 37 wins in 66 matches while the Kings are placed at the second spot with a 39-26 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Phoenix, who are currently on a four-game winning streak, have won seven matches while Sacramento, who won their last two matches, have lost just two games. The Suns have lost 10 of their 32 home games while the Kings have won 18 of their 31 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Kings won four games.
- The Suns and the Kings faced each other twice this season and Phoenix have won both the matches.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul as their star players.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- Kings: -
- Suns: Kevin Durant
Average Quarter score: (Suns 114-119 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-35
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Kings at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Kings +3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 238.5 (Under)
Prediction: Suns 114-119 Kings
- The Suns have -155 odds to pick up the win, while the Kings are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 19 of the 46 games they were named the favorites while the Kings won 10 of the 26 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Suns won 10 of the 20 games they were named the underdogs while the Kings lost 10 of the 39 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Kings are scoring 121.1 points per game while the Suns are averaging 113.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns are averaging 2.4 points more per game, and the Kings are managing a difference of 2.7 points more per game.
- For the Suns, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.6 points per game followed by Kevin Durant (26.7) and Deandre Ayton (18.2).
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.5 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19 points per game.
Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings will take place on March 12 at 7:30 am IST (Mar 11, 9:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app