Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to square off against Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks at the TD Garden on Saturday in the first game of their NBA 2022-23 Eastern Conference playoffs, Round 1. In the Eastern Conference regular season standings, the Celtics finished in second place with a 57-25 record while the Hawks have managed the seventh spot after defeating Miami Heat in the play-in tournament.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Celtics, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have won four matches while the Hawks, who won their last game against the Heat, have won three matches. The Celtics have lost nine of their 41 home games while the Hawks have won 18 of their 43 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks have played three games in the regular season and the Celtics won all the matches.
- The Celtics and the Bulls have played 12 Playoff series and the Celtics dominate with 10 wins while the Hawks won two series.
- The Celtics are currently on a five-game winning streak against the Hawks.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, and Al Horford as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, and AJ Griffin as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Hawks: -
- Celtics: -
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 122-111 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 32-27
- 2nd quarter: 31-29
- 3rd quarter: 29-24
- 4th quarter: 30-31
Hawks at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Celtics -9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Celtics 122-111 Hawks
- The Celtics have -400 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at +310 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics lost 21 of the 75 games they were named the favorites while the Hawks won 10 of the 32 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics won three of the seven games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks lost 19 of the 51 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23, the Hawks are scoring 118.4 points per game while the Celtics are averaging 118.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics are averaging 6.5 points more per game, and the Hawks are managing a difference of 0.3 points more per game.
- For the Celtics, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.1 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.6 points per game.
- For the Hawks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game in the regular season as Trae Young leads the squad with 26.2 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.5 points per game.
Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks will take place on April 16 at 01:00 am IST (April 15, 02:30 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.