Damian Lillard-led Portland Trail Blazers are set to square off against Paul George's Los Angeles Clippers at the Moda Center on Sunday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Trail Blazers are placed at the 13th spot with 31 wins in 70 matches while the Clippers have managed the fifth place with a 37-34 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Trail Blazers, who lost their last five matches, have won two games while the Clippers, who are currently on a four-game winning streak, have shared five wins and losses. The Trail Blazers have lost 17 of their 34 home games while the Clippers have won 18 of their 37 road games so far this season.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Clippers have dominated the matchup with nine victories while the Trail Blazers won just one game.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Clippers defeated the Trail Blazers by six points at the Moda Center.
- The Trail Blazers include Damian Lillard, Anfernee Simons, Josh Hart, Jerami Grant, Jusuf Nurkic as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Ivica Zubac, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- Clippers: Kawhi Leonard, Brandon Boston Jr., Norman Powell
- Trail Blazers: Jerami Grant, Nassir Little, Justise Winslow
Average Quarter score: (Trail Blazers 108-114 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 23-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Clippers at Trail Blazers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Clippers -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 236.5 (Under)
Prediction: Trail Blazers 108-114 Clippers
- The Clippers have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Trail Blazers are listed at +155 to claim victory.
- This season, the Trail Blazers lost 13 of the 32 games they were named the favorites while the Clippers won five of the 23 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Trail Blazers won 12 of the 38 games they were named the underdogs while the Clippers lost 16 of the 48 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers are scoring 112.8 points per game while the Trail Blazers are averaging 114.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Trail Blazers are averaging 1.5 points less per game, and the Clippers are managing a difference of 0.1 point more per game.
- For the Trail Blazers, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Damian Lillard leads the squad with 32.3 points per game followed by Anfernee Simons (21.2) and Jerami Grant (20.5).
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Kawhi Leonard leads the roster with 23.8 points per game followed by Paul George with 23.7 points per game.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on March 20 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 19, 8:00 pm ET) at the Moda Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app