Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings are scheduled to face Cam Reddish' Portland Trail Blazers in their back-to-back meetings at the Moda Center on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Kings have managed the third place with 46 wins in 76 matches while the Trail Blazers are placed at the 13th spot with a 32-44 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Trail Blazers, who are currently on a four-game losing streak, have won just one match while the Kings, who won their last match against Portland Trail Blazers, have won six matches. The Trail Blazers have lost 22 of their 39 home games while the Kings have won 23 of their 37 road games so far this season.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Trail Blazers and the Kings shared five wins each.
- Portland and Sacramento faced each other thrice this season and the Kings won twice while the Trail Blazers won a game.
- The Trail Blazers include Damian Lillard, Anfernee Simons, Jerami Grant, Jusuf Nurkic as their star players.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Kings: -
- Trail Blazers: Jerami Grant, Damian Lillard, Jusuf Nurkic, Anfernee Simons, Justise Winslow, Trendon Watford, Keon Johnson - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Trail Blazers 114-121 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 30-30
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-29
- 4th quarter: 29-34
Kings at Trail Blazers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 14.5 points (Trail Blazers +14.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Trail Blazers 114-121 Kings
- The Trail Blazers have +775 odds to pick up the win, while the Kings are listed at -1400 to claim victory.
- This season, the Trail Blazers lost 13 of the 32 games they were named the favorites while the Kings won 12 of the 30 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Trail Blazers won 13 of the 44 games they were named the underdogs while the Kings lost 12 of the 46 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Kings are scoring 121 points per game while the Trail Blazers are averaging 113.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Trail Blazers are averaging 2.5 points less per game, and the Kings are managing a difference of 2.5 points more per game.
- For the Trail Blazers, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Damian Lillard leads the squad with 32.2 points per game followed by Anfernee Simons (21.1) and Jerami Grant (20.5).
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.3 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19.2 points per game.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the Portland Trail Blazers vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Sacramento Kings will take place on April 1 at 7:30 am IST (Mar 31, 9:00 pm ET) at the Moda Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Portland Trail Blazers vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Portland Trail Blazers vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Portland Trail Blazers and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Portland Trail Blazers vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app