Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings are scheduled to square off against Jayson Tatum's Boston Celtics at the Golden 1 Center on Tuesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Kings, who lost their last game against Utah Jazz, have won seven matches while the Celtics, who also lost their last game against Utah Jazz, have shared five wins and losses.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Sacramento have managed the third place in the Western Conference standings with 43 wins in 71 matches while Boston are placed at the second spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 49-23 record. The Kings have lost 14 of their 35 home games while the Celtics have won 23 of their 37 road games so far this season.
Sacramento Kings vs Boston Celtics: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Kings won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Celtics defeated the Kings by 18 points at the TD Garden.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari, Payton Pritchard
- Kings: Kevin Huerter
Average Quarter score: (Kings 118-124 Celtics)
- 1st quarter: 30-34
- 2nd quarter: 25-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-32
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Celtics at Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Celtics -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 238.5 (Over)
Prediction: Kings 118-124 Celtics
- The Celtics have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Kings are listed at +155 to claim victory.
- This season, the Kings lost 11 of the 42 games they were named the favorites while the Celtics won one of the four games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Kings won 12 of the 29 games they were named the underdogs while the Celtics lost 20 of the 68 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Celtics are scoring 117.6 points per game while the Kings are averaging 121.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Kings are averaging 2.9 points more per game, and the Celtics are managing a difference of 5.3 points more per game.
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.3 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19.2 points per game.
- For the Celtics, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.7 points per game.
Sacramento Kings vs Boston Celtics: How to Watch
When and where will the Sacramento Kings vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Boston Celtics will take place on March 22 at 7:30 am IST (Mar 21, 9:00 pm ET) at the Golden 1 Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Sacramento Kings vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Boston Celtics will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Sacramento Kings vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Boston Celtics can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Sacramento Kings vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app