Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings are scheduled to square off against Brandon Ingram's New Orleans Pelicans at the Golden 1 Center on Monday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Kings have managed the third place with 37 wins in 63 matches while the Pelicans are placed at the 10th spot with a 31-33 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Kings, who lost their last game against Minnesota Timberwolves, have won eight matches while the Pelicans, who lost their last game against Golden State Warriors, have won four matches. Sacramento have lost 12 of their 31 while New Orleans have won 11 of their 33 road games so far this season.
Sacramento Kings vs New Orleans Pelicans: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Kings and the Pelicans shared five victories each.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Pelicans defeated the Kings by 32 points at the Smoothie King Center.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- Pelicans: Jose Alvarado, Zion Williamson, EJ Liddell, Larry Nance Jr., Josh Richardson
- Kings: Richaun Holmes
Average Quarter score: (Kings 118-110 Pelicans)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-29
- 3rd quarter: 32-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Pelicans at Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Kings -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 238.5 (Under)
Prediction: Kings 118-110 Pelicans
- The Kings have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Pelicans are listed at +195 to claim victory.
- This season, the Kings lost 10 of the 37 games they were named the favorites while the Pelicans won nine of the 35 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Kings won 10 of the 26 games they were named the underdogs while the Pelicans lost seven of the 29 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pelicans are scoring 114.2 points per game while the Kings are averaging 120.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Kings are averaging 2.7 points more per game, and the Pelicans are managing a difference of 0.8 points more per game.
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.5 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 18.9 points per game.
- For the Pelicans, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (23.3) and CJ McCollum (21.1).
Sacramento Kings vs New Orleans Pelicans: How to Watch
When and where will the Sacramento Kings vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and New Orleans Pelicans will take place on March 7 at 8:30 am IST (Mar 6, 10:00 pm ET) at the Golden 1 Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Sacramento Kings vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Sacramento Kings and New Orleans Pelicans will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Sacramento Kings vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and New Orleans Pelicans can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Sacramento Kings vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app