Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings are scheduled to square off against Lauri Markkanen's Utah Jazz at the Golden 1 Center on Saturday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Kings have managed the third place with 44 wins in 73 matches while the Jazz are placed at the 12th spot with a 35-38 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Kings, who defeated Phoenix Suns in their last game, have won seven matches while the Jazz, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have won four matches. The Kings have lost 15 of their 37 home games while the Jazz have won 13 of their 36 road games so far this season.
Sacramento Kings vs Utah Jazz: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Jazz have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Kings won two games.
- Sacramento and Utah faced each other thrice this season and the Kings won twice while the Jazz won a fixture.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Jazz include Lauri Markkanen, Jordan Clarkson, Collin Sexton, Talen Horton-Tucker as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Jazz: Lauri Markkanen, Jordan Clarkson, Rudy Gay, Collin Sexton - OUT; Johnny Juzang (GTD)
- Kings: Kevin Huerter (GTD)
Average Quarter score: (Kings 121-114 Jazz)
- 1st quarter: 31-26
- 2nd quarter: 33-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-25
- 4th quarter: 29-35
Jazz at Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Jazz +9.5)
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Kings 121-114 Jazz
- The Kings have -450 odds to pick up the win, while the Jazz are listed at +340 to claim victory.
- This season, the Kings lost 11 of the 43 games they were named the favorites while the Jazz won 14 of the 36 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Kings won 12 of the 30 games they were named the underdogs while the Jazz lost 16 of the 37 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Jazz are scoring 117.4 points per game while the Kings are averaging 120.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Kings are averaging 2.4 points more per game, and the Jazz are are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game.
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.3 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19.2 points per game.
- For the Jazz, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Lauri Markkanen leads the squad with 25.7 points per game followed by Jordan Clarkson with 20.8 points per game.
Sacramento Kings vs Utah Jazz: How to Watch
When and where will the Sacramento Kings vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Utah Jazz will take place on March 26 at 7:30 am IST (Mar 25, 9:00 pm ET) at the Golden 1 Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Sacramento Kings vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Utah Jazz will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Sacramento Kings vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Utah Jazz can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Sacramento Kings vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app