Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to travel to the AT&T Center on Wednesday to face Keldon Johnson's San Antonio Spurs in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Mavericks have managed the eighth place with 34 wins in 69 matches while the Spurs are placed at the 14th spot with a 18-50 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Spurs, who defeated Orlando Magic in their last match, have won four matches while the Mavericks, who are currently on a three-game losing streak, have won three of their last 10 NBA fixtures. The Spurs have lost 23 of their 35 home games while the Mavericks have won 12 of their 33 road games so far this season.
San Antonio Spurs vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Spurs won two games.
- The Mavericks and the Spurs faced each other twice this season and the former won both the fixtures.
- Dallas are currently on a six-game winning streak against San Antonio as the Spurs last won a regular season game against the Mavericks in April 2021.
- The Spurs include Tre Jones, Jeremy Sochan, Devin Vassell, Keldon Johnson as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- Mavericks: -
- Spurs: Khem Birch, Malaki Branham, Tre Jones, Romeo Langford
Average Quarter score: (Spurs 112-121 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-35
- 4th quarter: 29-32
Mavericks at Spurs: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Mavericks -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 239.5 (Over)
Prediction: Spurs 112-121 Mavericks
- The Mavericks have -245 odds to pick up the win, while the Spurs are listed at +200 to claim victory.
- This season, the Spurs lost just one of the four games they were named the favorites while the Mavericks won 13 of the 34 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Spurs won 15 of the 64 games they were named the underdogs while the Mavericks lost 14 of the 35 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks are scoring 113.9 points per game while the Spurs are averaging 112 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Spurs are averaging 10 points less per game, and the Mavericks are managing a difference of 0.7 points more per game.
- For the Spurs, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Keldon Johnson leads the squad with 21.6 points per game followed by Devin Vassell with 18.6 points per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 27.5 points per game.
San Antonio Spurs vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the San Antonio Spurs vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Dallas Mavericks will take place on March 16 at 6:00 am IST (Mar 15, 7:30 pm ET) at the AT&T Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of San Antonio Spurs vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of San Antonio Spurs vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of San Antonio Spurs vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app